Eco Clean Service
Top Mops also offer an “Eco-Clean Service” whereby we make sure of the following:
- We avoid overusing cleaning products on spills and stains, and when disinfecting.
- We never leave taps running while we’re cleaning. Top Mops use water only when needed and collect excess water where possible.
- We minimise the use of energy-guzzling cleaning appliances.
- We re-cycle all plastic containers and glass – all our excess materials are re-cycled where possible.
- Top Mops can give you information and tips on making sure your carbon footprint is kept to a minimum.
Top Mops also work in conjunction with local councils and refuse collectors to make sure we are a greener, cleaner company by using all appliances in a more eco-friendly way.
Certificate of Compliance
All new customers can be provided with a “Certificate of Compliance” when they request our Eco-Clean Service.