Operating across the South of the UK, Top Mops specialise in contract cleaning and are a trusted supplier for many businesses. We work as a partner company who offer a bespoke service to all our clients. Our business prides itself on our 100% satisfaction rate over our 20+ years of environmentally friendly cleaning experience.
Due to our ever-developing business, we are currently looking to recruit a cleaning operative for a busy medical centre in St Helens, Isle of Wight.
- Thorough cleaning of the busy site.
- Ensuring that the site is left clean, safe, and ready for the day ahead.
- Extensive training will be provided for the right candidate.
Hours and Days to be worked:
Thursday & Friday
19.00 – 21.00
4 hours per week
£10.42 per hour
Successful candidates for the role will require:
- Experience in a cleaning role (desirable).
- A great work ethic, positive, and ready to get stuck in.
- A keen eye for the details.
- The ability to work unsupervised at times.
- You should also be prepared to help covering each other for holidays/sickness.
Perks of working for Top Mops:
These are provided for all employees, no matter how many hours you work!
- 50% discount on Hover travel.
- 10% discount on Homecare.
- £5 saving per month off One Leisure services at The Heights, Medina and Westridge (when signing up to a DD/Annual pass).
- Pension Schemes.
- All positions are fully employed, with paid holidays.
So, if you are looking for a new challenge where no two days are the same, then please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Full BICSC Training provided – with the chance to progress and train further to become a Licenced Member of Practice with BICSc